Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sexy dream neigbour Brinda aunty

Hai I am Srini (Name Changed) from chennai. I am doing post graduation. This is my story which happened during my under graduation when We shift our house to new house. Her name is Brinda. She is married and having one child. Her house is next to my house.

At the first sight itself I got temptation by her. She had really a superb figure 36 30 34. She wore a low hip saree which shows full shape of her navel that made my thought to got sex with her. Every night I dreamed to sex with her. She became very close to my mother.

After her husband and her child went out for their job and school, she came to our house and helped my mother for her works. During Brinda's visit I also helped my mother for kitchen works. During that time I started chat with her.

Whenever she bends I got a sight to see her boobs through her v-neck blouse. When she walks I looked at her ass that moved up and down with lot of flesh on it I am so crazy to see that. One day on seeing her boobs I caught by her,

due to first to sex I afraid a lot but she gave me a smile. Next day she wear a big v-neck blouse which expose half the valley of her boobs. Her boobs are tried to tear out from the blouse. She bends for a moment I surprised I got almost the full view of her boobs

she didn't wear bra this is the first time I had the full view of a lady's boobs which is so big, with out the bra itself it stood stiffly with the big round brownish nipples pointing straightly I got an erection at once I get in to the bathroom and had a masturbation.

From that onwards I got courage and became close to move with her. One day unfortunately straight away I dashed on her boobs and said sorry but once again she gave me a naughty smile. That incident made me mad about her. After that onwards we dashed frequently.

One day she told my mother that there is a problem in her bedroom lock. I asked what is the problem. She replied that the door is not closing proplerly. My mother asked me to go and repair the problem. I went her house and repair the lock. After finishing the job I said I am leaving.

She said ok and fell in to the bed suddenly. I asked what happen. She told that she got headache. I thought this is a chance to move with her. I take out the balm and get close to her. She said she will manage her.

I said no problem and sat on the bed and placed her head on my lap. She moaned painly. I started to massage the balm on her forehead by to and fro motion with my fingers. After 15 minutes moan got reducing. That time I started to massage her cheeks and chin.

She asked what you are doing in a pleasing manner. I replied her that I am reducing your pain. In the meanwhile I started to touch her lips she didn't resist oppositely she started to swallow my fingers in to her mouth. She started to taste my finger vigorously.

I pulled her head from my lap and started to kiss her neck from behind. I take out my finger and parted my lips in to her lips. She replied with a small bite. That shows she is hanging for sex so long. I got deep in to her mouth and both of us tongues starts playing.

Due to first to mate I moved slowly first but she is so vigorous. I moved my fingers to her tits over the blouse oh how soft it is I got mad and started to fondle her boobs slowly she aroused fully and give me a deep kiss,

her boobs become hardened I started to squeeze her boobs fastly she excited and told me to go ahead "for this only I am waiting for two years. My husband didn't touch my boobs even one time for last two years. Come on men go ahead " she whispered in my hears.

I squeezed her tits faster than before and pulled out her sari by another hand and teared her blouse she didn't wear bra now she was half naked oh what a beautiful shape she has. I started to suck her tit by rounding my tounge around her nipples and squeezed the other tit

with my hand. The room is filled with full of her moaning. I bite her nipple with teeth she cried " oh bastard do it fastly ". Now my hands reached her back n cupped her ass. It was so soft. I started to squeeze her ass with my two hands. She moaned heavily.

I dropped her in bed n moved to her toes. I started to tease her kissing her from toes to her thighs but I haven't touch her feminine part. Leaving that part I slowly move upwards to her navel. Their I kissed her heavily my tongue rotated in circular motion in her navel.

She moaned hhhaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaah ahhhhhhhhhhah ahhhhah haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaa. She please Srini don’t tease pls suck my feminine. But I haven't hear those words I want to give her full pleasure n don’t want to forget that day in our life.

I kissed each an every parts of her body except her feminine part. She cant wait for further more she aroused fully so with her full strengths she get up from the bed and push me on the bed as to lie on my back and she sat in between my thighs.

Now she unzip my pant and took my penetrating manhood outside. By feeling her soft hands on my manhood it grown to its maximaum. She amazed to see such a big and thick manhood. She said I haven't saw a this much big manhood till date.

At once she started to play with my manhood. She did a nice blow job oh what a pleasure it is. I thought I am in a heaven. Then she take it in a mouth. Her tongues travel all over my manhood. Keep on moving her mouth her tongues did a nice job. I think she is a expert in that.

I thought I am coming I shouted I am coming. She made her movement very fast it seems that a one month hungry lioness smashing a deer. Oh god I came I came on her mouth. She gulped all of my semens in her mouth. She licked all of my semens from my manhood like a child licking

a choco bar. But she has not seems to be fullfilled. She smiled naughtily to me and said let start the play. Once again she took my manhood in her hands her fingers travel all over my limp manhood. I don’t know what magic she did once again my manhood starts to grow

she then took it in her mouth. This time she didn’t move her mouth in and out inspite she licked my manhood her travel through out the length. My manhood grow to its full extent. Then she sat down on my thighs and start to insert my manhood in her dripping wet feminine.

First time my manhood touchs a ladys cunt it reacts to that all of my body shivered once to touch a soft most part. She tried slowly first by pressing down her cunt on my penis. But it is not easily possible because her vaginal entry is very tight.

She give some heavy jerks on my penis to get half inserted. I asked her to stop. And ask to lie over me. I kissed her hot sweet lips. We kissed for some time and both of us is full hot. Now I asked her to push her with one heavy pump.

She did that and my penis fully buried in a ladies feminine part. She haven't moved. She waited for some minutes I also enjoy that position. Then she starts to move slowly first. Now my hands are squeezing her nipples hardly.

She continued this for some time and increased her jerk slightly fast. Oh what nice posture to see a lady riding on my manhoods with her big round breasts waving on air. Oh god thank u for this memorable incident in my life. She is out of control.

She moved her hips very fast revealing a lady riding a horse in a horse race. She shouted I am coming I am coming. Atonce I asked her to stop and aksed her to lie on the bed. She placed her wide apart and move her hips in a circular motion.

On touching my tongue in her vaginal entry she released all of her sweet juice in my mouth. I sucked like a hungry dog sucking a milk in a pan. She gave a deep breath and said Srini fuck me hard fuck u bastard.

On hearing such a dirty words from a lady my self respect aroused and ready to revenge that lady for the maximum extent. I inserted my manhood in her love hole and starts to tear her cunt very fast. She shouted u bastard move fast.

I increased my pace more and more and both us are out of control I don’t know how long we did that she shouted move fast I am coming. I said wait I too coming we reach climax both and discharged both together. I fell down on her body and hugged her tightly she too hugged

me tightly with her both hands. Both of us forgot the whole world and slept as it is. We don’t know how long we slept like that. She wake me and kissed me on my fore head and said thank u for the wonderfull hot section and both us kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment